Contest Traffic Violations with The Help of a Knowledgeable Traffic Attorney in Saratoga County and Southern Adirondacks
A traffic violation can be a serious blemish on your driving record. This can have significant ramifications, such as higher insurance premiums or a suspended driving license. If you have been pulled over, ticketed, or arrested for a traffic-related incident, waste no time in speaking to a traffic attorney versed in New York traffic laws. At Wood, Seward, & McGuire LLP, we stay up to date with the latest state-level traffic rules and can leverage this knowledge in your favor.
Why Contact Us After a Traffic Violation?
If you have been pulled over and ticketed or even arrested during a traffic stop, we strongly advise giving us a call as soon as you’re able to. Time is of essence; the sooner we can consult you the sooner we can get to work in preventing or reducing the potential legal consequences. While most typical traffic violations don’t end in arrest, there are other consequences that can adversely affect your life. This includes:
- A skyrocket in insurance premiums
- A suspension or revocation of your driving privilages
- Points added on your driving record
- Mandatory attendance in traffic school (enrollment fee comes out of your pocket)
- Possible jail time if you had prior offenses
Who Do We Serve?
Traffic incidents come in a myriad of forms. Regardless of the nature of the citation, get in touch with a traffic attorney to discuss the best legal recourse. Common causes of traffic violations that we assist clients with include:
- Failure to obey a traffic light
- Failure to obey traffic signs
- Illegal U-turns
- not buckling up
- Illegally using the carpool lane
- Texting while driving
- Commercial vehicle violations
Our priority is minimizing the consequences, so it causes minimal disruption to your life on and off the road. Essentially, we aim to:
- Reinstate your driving privileges
- Prevent a hike in your insurance premiums
- Reduce the points on your driving record
- Erase a ticket from your record
- Prevent or reduce hefty fines
- Prevent jail time or community service
Get the Legal Advice You Need from Our Respectable Traffic Attorney in Southern Adirondacks
We fight run-of-the-mill traffic violations. We also serve as the criminal defense in felony violations like DUI or hit-and-run. Whatever your needs, it’s to your immense benefit to contact us without delay. After the initial phone call, our traffic attorney will remain by your side until the case is dropped/dismissed or a satisfied resolution is otherwise achieved.
Traffic Attorney Devoted to Your Traffic Case in Saratoga County and Southern Adirondacks
Representing clients in Albany, Capitol Region, Essex County, Fulton County, Greene County, Hamilton County, Montgomery County, North Country, Rensselaer County, Saratoga County, Schenectady County, Southern Adirondacks, Warren County, Washington County.